I lovely woman writing at http://mburablog.wordpress.com who currently lives in Dubai nominated me for this versatile blogger award. I have been asked to thank her(more on that in a moment), tell you seven things about myself and recommend at least 15 blogs I enjoy with links to each of them. I am going to do this in two stages since I DO NOT KNOW HOW to link the blogs yet!! Thanks nominator!!LOL.
- I go by the nickname Betsy. I respond to either Elizabeth or Betsy.
- I will turn 70 this year which I keep repeating so that I will get used to the fact.
- I turned into the kind of grandmother I always said I wouldn’t. The one who talks endlessly about her grandchildren. That’s me.
- I was an English professor, so I like commenting on blog entries without having to grade anyone or correct anyone’s spelling.
- I have been known to correct the spelling in graffiti on bathroom walls.
- I am addicted to the New York Times crossword puzzle. When the paper isn’t here in time for my breakfast I have a little(or big according to my husband)temper fit.
- To the horror of my dentist, I love jujubes, a terribly chewy little candy designed to pull your crowns off your teeth.
- Apparently I also don’t know how to stop listing things and get back to the left margin! More to follow after I learn how to link those blogs.